• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Patches the people horse

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just shut up and watch.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.azfamily.com/video/3tvextra-index.html?nvid=131762">http://www.azfamily.com/video/3tvextra- ... vid=131762</a><!-- m -->
XD
I thought this was pretty great...lemme know what you guys think!

Tails

5 Year Member
Pretty cool. Only part I'm not so sure of is the cheeseburger part... something about feeding cows to horses doesn't quite sit right with me. lol. I do have to admit that pulling the covers up is pretty cute though.

~Tails

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Tails said:
Pretty cool. Only part I'm not so sure of is the cheeseburger part... something about feeding cows to horses doesn't quite sit right with me. lol. I do have to admit that pulling the covers up is pretty cute though.

~Tails

Yeah, that was pretty adorable. I've seen stories of pigs doing the same things...riding in cars, pulling up covers, fetching beers, and even..yes..eating cheeseburgers. There was one pig that was eating Chinese food...sweet and sour pork..

Tails

5 Year Member
Pigs are more omnivorous, though. They'll eat anything. I think horses are herbivores (I may be from Texas, but I've only been on a horse once and don't have a great deal of equine knowledge, lol). Just my opinion on the matter though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu