• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

pic of lance ~ my girl arg.

angelrose

5 Year Member
yay ! it's rodent for dinner tonight. 'she' really grew in 4 mos also
lance003.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ya know I thought you said Guin was your male before and now I am curious/confused....don't you have the names backwards? I assume the names come from the King Arthur story and with Lancelot and Guinevere? Lance was male, Guin was female. lol!!!

Either way both look ggggreat!

angelrose

5 Year Member
PuffDragon said:
Ya know I thought you said Guin was your male before and now I am curious/confused....don't you have the names backwards? I assume the names come from the King Arthur story and with Lancelot and Guinevere? Lance was male, Guin was female. lol!!!

Either way both look ggggreat!

LOL Puff, your right. now that their older I can tell who is the boy/girl and now the King Arthur story is twisted ...lol. I try changing their names but it's not happening ......their stuck.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu