• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Pics of me with Squishy, my ball girl.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok, I look rediculous in these pics...I had shaved a few days b4, thus not much facial hair. I am in the process of growing it in now. Most people tell me I looks better shaved, but I am growing it in a bit so I can pass for a few extra years older at this year's gun show....and no, I am not buying any guns XD You have to be either 18 or 21 to get in without an adult....I think.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
0309081252.jpg

Squishy eating a few months ago

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
0418081709a.jpg

She has a strange facination with my face....alos, she won't go near other peoples' faces usually, because they scare her XD How ironic

0418081710.jpg

Kisses!
Oh, and FYI, she is not headshy at ALL....well, at least not with me...I am careful and try to be slow, gentle, and easy with her.

ThePHX

5 Year Member
thats pretty sweet, i wish my parents would allow me to get snakes...but theyy do not like that idea

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
0418081712a.jpg
Her tail...she is partial pinstripe. for the first 5 or 6 inches, it is a strip. Midsection, just crazy and all over the place.
Tail, stripe again.

0418081715.jpg

She doesn't have solid black patches...she actually has a really nice warm caramel color unlike the rest of the brown and green on her body INSIDE the black

More Body close-ups:
0418081721.jpg

0418081729.jpg

Well, hello thar!

0418081734.jpg

I see you!!

0418081725.jpg

Around my neck

0418081721a.jpg

Her perfect silky-smooth white belly

0418081712.jpg

Another belly shot

0418081716.jpg

Squishy and me napping on my bed

0418081717.jpg

Size in comparison to a cd :p

0418081720a.jpg

0418081719a.jpg

A few body shots

LOOK AT THAT IRRISTABLY ADORABLE FACE!!! <3 <3

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ok, now for the Kodak moment pic:
0418081736.jpg

FYI, the best one got deleted....the flowers actually form a big heart, but you can't really tell in this one.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
No more comments? I thought I'd get more of a response than that...I mean, with that kodak moment and all...

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I missed this thread. My BP likes to hang around my head and face too. He particularly fond of going inside my glasses and ripping them off of my face!! Quite painful!! He also likes to pose on the brim of my baseball caps. I ate breakfast one day with him peering over checking out what I was eating. That would have been a Kodak moment. Yours is good too!!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
awesome snake!!!! i wish i could have snakes too :( my dad hates them tho.

That's really too bad...sure are usually a lot easier to take care of than tegus XD

DaveDragon said:
I missed this thread. My BP likes to hang around my head and face too. He particularly fond of going inside my glasses and ripping them off of my face!! Quite painful!! He also likes to pose on the brim of my baseball caps. I ate breakfast one day with him peering over checking out what I was eating. That would have been a Kodak moment. Yours is good too!!

My old bp used to always try to shove his way into my mouth....even if my lips were closed :p

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
My old bp used to always try to shove his way into my mouth....even if my lips were closed :p
EEWWWW!!! He's checked out my mouth but never gone in. A very curious little (at least 3.5ft & 1200g) guy!

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Yeah, she's a bit small for her age (she was originally a holdback for a breeder, but as she grew slower than the other snakes, he gave her to me for a really good price with an unconditional gurantee with the offer of help if any problems should ever arise.)
Currently, she's just a lil over 3.5 feet.

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
Yeah, she's a bit small for her age (she was originally a holdback for a breeder, but as she grew slower than the other snakes, he gave her to me for a really good price with an unconditional gurantee with the offer of help if any problems should ever arise.)
Currently, she's just a lil over 3.5 feet.
How old is she? Mine grew like crazy for the first year then stopped eating in November and just restarted a month ago.

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
I'm not sure, as I have only had her for about a year...maybe a bit more. i think she is probably around 4. she is pretty small for her age, as i said before.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214