• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Piper at 3 weeks here

Lynda

[attachment=3264][attachment=3265]She is so calm and loves to explore with the whole fam - not showing any signs of slowing down, still eating like a hog...and always walking around -

Attachments

• IMAG0613[1].jpg
    IMAG0613[1].jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0615[1].jpg
    IMAG0615[1].jpg
    725 KB · Views: 3

Lynda

Steven. said:
Beautiful tegu. How long have you had her?.. Where did you get her from?..

She's a Varnyard AA. Got her 9/1. As she grows I would love to know what characteristics she has - I'll have to post pics and ask - learning as I go...this forum is great

Steven.

Amazing animals they are... I got my aa on the 21.. He was Only about 11 inch.. So i really don't know how old he was... But bobby grows some amazing looking tegus... My guy is still a little crazy... But he allows me to pet him and pick him sometimes... Im trying to figure out how to do this "want to be held" thing... I still have to get him... But i think its because he's still new...

Lynda

Steven. said:
Amazing animals they are... I got my aa on the 21.. He was Only about 11 inch.. So i really don't know how old he was... But bobby grows some amazing looking tegus... My guy is still a little crazy... But he allows me to pet him and pick him sometimes... Im trying to figure out how to do this "want to be held" thing... I still have to get him... But i think its because he's still new...

She just got to the point of crawling on my hand when I put it in her cage. It took a little while - we spent time every day since she came. Hope it lasts

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Looking good! I can't remember if I've welcomed you but welcome! It really is a great forum, I was never really into forums until I stumbled upon this one.

Lynda

rhetoricx said:
Looking good! I can't remember if I've welcomed you but welcome! It really is a great forum, I was never really into forums until I stumbled upon this one.

Thanks - I've learned so much here:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus