• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Please help, is this scale rot or something else?

Merlot

I never let it drop below 50. But usually around 70. I am happy to report that my little homie is pretty much cured. I’ll lost some pics later today. I have been using plenty of cod liver oil and fish oil in his foods. But added some capsules of vitamin A to his food, lots of seafood, and I went out and bought this super vitamin b complex and crushed it into powder and sprinkle that on as well (all the vitamin b’s in one tablet crushed into powder). And have him super long soaks with an antiseptic called betadine and now he doesn’t even look like he went through anything. His color is back, had a full shed, and there is one small layer left on his tail we are taking care of right now. He’s doing amazing and growing like a weed right now and seems way happy

Dylan koch

That's awesome and good to hear. And a in my environment it's hard to get humidity for them above 40% in enclosures but hides are way more or when freshly misted. But I live in Tucson Arizona which is Sonoran desert o very dry except monsoon season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kam