• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Podcasts

boygenius

5 Year Member
Does anyone on here listen to podcasts?.. Just wanting to know what other good podcasts out there are.

If so, which ones?

I listen to:

Keith and the Girl
ESPN: Thundering Herd
ESPN: PTI

Tux

5 Year Member
Reptile Radio podcast is pretty good.

I also listen to security now but thats because of my industry.

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I listen to larry and bt on reptile radio and I'm a huge adam carolla fan. I listen to every one of his shows.

boygenius

5 Year Member
That is awesome, I will have to look into these podcasts..

I checked out the adam carolla website and he has so many different podcasts, is there any other easier way to subscribe to his podcasts or do i have to manually check his website to update the podcasts?

ApriliaRufo

5 Year Member
I dunno. I just check on it everyday. It's in my favorites. LOL. Him and Danny Bonaduce gave me hell about owning a tegu when I asked a question about building my cage.

hoosier

5 Year Member
HAHAHAHA 100lbs?! thats awsome. i love how ignorant people can be. at a reptile show some people tried to tell my dad that it was the columbians that got huge. they told him they get 6ft long and weigh up to 50lbs. what idiots! :bs2 lol sorry, thats just a pet peeve of mine. i hate when people give others wrong information that is not only wrong, but completely ignorant.

boygenius

5 Year Member
Haha hey now,

at first i was terrified of big lizards because of the thought of them trying to eat me, but i warmed up to tegus and thus have now been entrenched in this reptile hobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu