• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Possibly Selling 2011 extreme :(

booyea797

Hey guys I've been on and off this fourm asking for help and thinks are getting better with my Gu but im starting to really get busy with work and other things in my life that im not putting my Tegu first so possibly thinking of selling him to anyone that would like to take him not sure on price yet but lmk if anyone would like to possibly pick him up or I can ship

booyea797

I am in chicagoland area I just want to give everyone a heads up with him as well we have been having problems with him an is being a aggresive Gu latley not sure why he is fed everyday even though I get bit and held but he will need a new cage ASAP he his getting big

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu