• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

posting pics soon of baby red tegus!! hows everyones tegu!!

Bryan

i will be posting pics soon of my red tegus and they came very healthy in the box!! right now there in my 6 ft cage looking around!!

candyapplecorn

Bryan said:
i will be posting pics soon of my red tegus and they came very healthy in the box!! right now there in my 6 ft cage looking around!!

I'm waiting for mine to come, am in California. I'm so anxious

candyapplecorn

Bryan said:

arghh i waited all day thinking it was going to come but it hasn't yet. weird I guess she's being shipped on tuesday or wednesday night then

spark678

congrats! im waiting on my 2011 extreme from bobby. super happy I didnt have to wait a year for one. very excited!

Bryan

candyapplecorn said:
Bryan said:

arghh i waited all day thinking it was going to come but it hasn't yet. weird I guess she's being shipped on tuesday or wednesday night then

search the tracking number
spark678 said:
congrats! im waiting on my 2011 extreme from bobby. super happy I didnt have to wait a year for one. very excited!

nice i was very excited wen my came to

Bryan

candyapplecorn said:
I don't want to sound stupid but what tracking number?

its totally fine!! well first ask the guy who its coming from like ups or fedex and stuff like that.... then ask the guy (or email) him wats the tracking number.. then whoever its coming from like wat i said before (fedex or ups) , then type on ur computer EX ( fedex tracking) then type the number in.. if need help private message me who its coming from and the tracking number and ill help u find it!!!

candyapplecorn

Oh I know what happened, Bobby called me yesterday afternoon. I thought the tegu was supposed to come in the mail this week, but she arrives NEXT week. silly me. thanks for your help though and congrats again :)

Bryan

candyapplecorn said:
Oh I know what happened, Bobby called me yesterday afternoon. I thought the tegu was supposed to come in the mail this week, but she arrives NEXT week. silly me. thanks for your help though and congrats again :)

u to anytime

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tegutula