• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Proper Nutrition

EdwardtheTegu

5 Year Member
I am just a little confused on certain vitamins and minerals tegus need to be healthy. I understand the diet, but haven't found a clear answer on what vitamins or supplements the tegus should be getting besides what they are getting from meats and fruits. Any particular brands of powder I should add to diet? Naturally from food too is best...

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Vitamins are always best through natural food items. I only use one added vitamin to my tegus diets, I use Repti Calcium without D3 made by Zoo-Med. It is the best one IMO on the market, it is not made from crushed oyser shells, but rather calcium carbonate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu