• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Puppy killed Kitty ~ R.I.P.

new2gu

Yesterday apon coming home i found a big mess in my room. ON looking around, I spotted kitty's body laying on the floor. It turns out that she escaped her cage and my dog...caught her. I am devestated because she was my very first tegu and she only lived to be 14" long. She had a very short life, but she was dearly loved by many. R.I.P.

Attachments

• kitty3.jpeg
    515 bytes · Views: 5

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OH Man im sorry ao sorry to hear that, i give my colences too. i know exactly how you feel, its hard loosing a pet and it seems to be a lot of that going around, so just know we are all here for each other, it really helped me in my coping with my lost. RIP kitty!

chelvis

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Ah im so sorry, i couldn't imagin coming home to that. Hopefully this doesn't stop you from trying again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu