• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Quincy the Red Tegu

aambumann

This is Quincy Magu, I named him after the cartoon character Quincy Magoo or simply Mr. Magoo. He is 1 month old, 11 inches long and weighs 52 grams.

Aardbark

5 Year Member
Great looking little dude. Hello Mr. Magoo. Hopefully he wont walk blindly into something dangerous.

aambumann

Hi, sorry but the first picture looks like it got deleted. I am still getting use to the sight. Here is Quincy now at 6 weeks old. I will repost his first pic as well. Thanks.

Quincy's first pic. almost 1 month old

Attachments

• Red Tegu 6wks 8-22-12.jpg
    Red Tegu 6wks 8-22-12.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Red Tegu 3:12 wks Hatchling8-2-12.jpg
    Red Tegu 3:12 wks Hatchling8-2-12.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 12

aambumann

I am rotating his menu choices. They include ground turkey with beef liver, ground turkey with cod liver oil, quail eggs, a ground mixture of anchovies and apple snails, and just the other day for the first time he had 1 live and 2 f/t pinkies. Have offered fruit a couple of times with his meals as well but he does not seem to care for those selections.

aambumann

[attachment=5616][attachment=5617]Here are some new pics of Mr. Magu ( Quincy ). He is 14 weeks old. Taking a dip in the Tegu pool to help his shed. I would also like to say Thank You again to Ty Park, his breeder, for a really great Tegu.

Attachments

• Mr. Magu 14wks.jpg
    Mr. Magu 14wks.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 10
  • Magu 14wks.jpg
    Magu 14wks.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 11

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members