• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red & B&W for sale

TanMan57

5 Year Member
Unfortunately I have to sell both my tegu's. I am putting them up here to see if anyone is interested in them, I am asking $200 ea plus S&H. The B&W is 41" and in great health he is 100% male and his jowls are definitely noticeable. My Red is 37" and most likely a male as well, but I am not positive. Pm me for shipping estimates. Both these tegu's are varnyard stock and I can provide all of their shed/weight history.

B&W
SANY0170.jpg

Red
SANY0167.jpg

reptastic

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
oh man, im sorry to hear you have to rehome them! i wish i could get zero but with me getting 2 of bobby's 10' hatchlings, and building enclosures for them i dont think i could manage it, but i hope you find them good homes!

mastroj

They are both beautiful, if I had the money I would give them a home. I am sorry to herar you have to get rid of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu