• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red or extreme ?

xocrieox

Im gonna be buying a tegu off of tegu terra tomorrow. Still undecided though on which one to get a red or extreme .what is everyones preferences?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

TeguBlake

xocrieox said:
I like the looks of the reds and the wife likes the extremes

I have an exstream and i love him, but the reds are awsome looking, and if looked back apon my self. but i love my little guy! which ever one you chose you will love and there is no doubt about that just make sure you are ready for him. and if you take care of him and take good care of him you will have a great friend for a very long time. :D

xocrieox

I have a black and white already I was told it was a all american but im not sure

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Get a hybrid red cross extreme snd now u have both, i live my extreme cross b/w

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360937732608.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360937732608.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 6

rae655

Did you buy from teguterra? If you did, good choice! I got one of his Chacoan hatchlings. Named him Lu Bu and he is amazing already. Johnny has some very /nice chacoans. Take some pics as soon as you get your tegu!

xocrieox

Yes I got it from tegu terra. Cant wait til it gets here. I definately will post pics when I get him.

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
Re: RE: Red or extreme ?

rae655 said:
chitodadon said:
No I got him from a breeder on here name lizardking

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Didn't mean to confuse you Chitodadon, but I meant that towards xocrieox! lol

Lol its cool no offense taken

from Samsung Galaxy S3

Members online