• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Red tegu babies - Gender guessing game!

tora

I really like the first one, it's cute the tip of it's tongue is black. I really like the colors on the second one but it's missing it's toe tips on all but like 4 of it's front toes.
I don't know what to make of the first 2, but the 3rd one looks like a girl to me.

What do you guys think? Which do you like? The first one is in shed atm.

redgu1.1.jpg
redgu1.2.jpg

redgu2.1.jpg
redgu2.2.jpg
redgu2.4.jpg
redgu2.3.jpg

redgu3.1.jpg
redgu3.2.jpg

Bubblz Calhoun

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Just my guess,..

first one male
second one female
third one I'm thinking male also.

I like the second one, pattern, colors as well as the little tear drop under its eye. Is it the same way on the other side?

tora

@Herpgirl- Yeah, I've been looking for a sub adult but have had no luck. :(

@ Bubblz- I'm not too sure, I definitely think it's the prettiest one but I don't know about how I feel about it missing so many toe tips.

tora

Man, this is giving me a serious stress headache lol.
The people there must think I'm crazy for driving all the way across town to visit with some baby lizards so often. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jrdy