• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rehoming argentine b&w tegu

droop

5 Year Member
She is 4yo almost 5 (July 2019) but some would call her small for her age. I cannot guarantee she is female and she is pretty aggressive/will need a lot of work. She is good aggressive and will lunge to bite you if you get near her. Outside of the enclosure she tends to be easier to handle.
I will rehome to anyone who can provide proof of good home and I will hold her while you get her set up if needed. Comes with nothing except possibly MistKing.
I just wanna make sure it’s known she is not “puppy dog tame” and she goes to someone who will properly care for her.

Attachments

• IMG_1379.jpeg
    IMG_1379.jpeg
    257.9 KB · Views: 25

altered_images

Hi my name is Steve. I'm interested in breeding and doing mind getting bitten, lol. I think your mean little teen would be a great fit and being around a super chill adult would help take her when she reaches maturity. I've got a 4 year old male red name Draco that needs a girlfriend. He is a display animal/mascot for my tattoo shop and he gets hand fed and handled daily. I'm looking to hybridize and I think this might be a good fit for the both of us. I would love the opportunity to work with a problem child since I was one once. I have indoor and outdoor enclosures with plenty of room and a quarantine cage available if this works out. If you want to talk further, my cell number is 3049925980 send me a text if you can't get me to pick up. She would be loved and cared for by me personally. Thank you for your consideration

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CupcaketheTegu