• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

reptile city

detra26

5 Year Member
no i ordered 2 shipments of firebellied newts and they died before they got here
it took them 3 weeks to even fill my order
of your animal
please dont purchase from them for the safty of your animal

whoru

5 Year Member
ok thanks i was just wondering if they were any goood but i see they r not thnamks for the quick reply

laderday

5 Year Member
there terrible i bought a Columbian tegu from there a little bit ago and the poor lil fella had MBD...then when i called then to let them know and send home back for an exchange for a healthy one they, it seem they didnt care and the told me there was nothing they could do. mind you i noticed his muscles (legs an toes) twitching two days later when i called the blamed it on me said it was something im doing to him.

whoru

5 Year Member
thats horriable so did the little fellow live places like this need to be shut down they give the reptile bussiness a bad name

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz