• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Rose city reptiles gender determination.

nutz4tegus

Hey guys so I just pre order a crimescene x Ryder baby from rcr and I feel really good about it from what I've been seeing. I was wondering if anyone ever purchased a baby from them and preferred a certain gender? Did they get it correct? He released a video talking about how the eggs are twice as big as any normal tegu eggs and i was wondering if there big babies would that make it easier to determine gender as well? I read you can determine the gender by the scales under the tail. I ordered a baby red from ty parks several years ago and he was able to nail the gender. Just wonderding guys. I'm kind of worried that one day I'll have paid top dollar an its a female. We really wanted a huge boy with cute fatty jowls. I would love it all the same but yall know how it is. Any help would be great, thanks guys an gals

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ArgentineEmmett