• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

sadly have to sell my red male

gboleslavsky

5 Year Member
I raised a male red from a 12" baby, very tame, 3 y. o., around 4' and very heavy. Name is Hellboy, and he sure knows it when he's hungry. No issues with health. The problem is that he mock breeds with my smaller BW male, and leaves bite marks, sometimes with a little blood. BW often runs away from the cage and stays in the house. There are 3 issues to note:
1. I don't want to let him go anywhere north of Philly, prefer South, humidity is a major issue. He takes several months to fully shed as is, I used to soak him but seems fine the past year and a half.
2. He shares a 10' by 4' cage with one BW male and is used to roaming around the garage, the cage is always open. He needs a large cage, otherwise it will not work at all.
3. I didn't bother to keep where food comes from a secret from him, so when he's hungry and sees a human, he'll come up and start opening his mouth, waiting to see if anything gets placed there. That's not necessary, he'll eat out of a bowl, but it's wise to be careful around feeding. I usually close the cage, put the food down, and then let him out. He'll eat ground turkey, liver, mixed with cod liver oil or not, and whole foods like rats and birds.

$350 or less, the better the cage, the lower the price.

greg 215-350-4250

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    433.7 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0010.JPG
    DSC_0010.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 14
  • DSC_0014.JPG
    DSC_0014.JPG
    445.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    437.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    479.5 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_0013.JPG
    DSC_0013.JPG
    507.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0012.JPG
    DSC_0012.JPG
    450.5 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0018.JPG
    DSC_0018.JPG
    485.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0021.JPG
    DSC_0021.JPG
    419.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0025.JPG
    DSC_0025.JPG
    411.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0022.JPG
    DSC_0022.JPG
    455.4 KB · Views: 11

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
OMG i need a male i have two female that want to breed i have an empty 8x3x3 just for him and its already in my bedroom i let my females free-roam all day long and they put them selves to bed i just go and turn off the lights at seven its always 75 day and night in my house and the my females cage's are always open so the can bask when they want to....im very very interested in him are you willing to ship i live in florida check my youtube video's so you can see for yourself i take very good care of my reptiles and house them properly(DoctorPepper4 youtube) hope to hear from you

gboleslavsky

5 Year Member
DoctorPepper4 said:
OMG i need a male i have two female that want to breed i have an empty 8x3x3 just for him and its already in my bedroom i let my females free-roam all day long and they put them selves to bed i just go and turn off the lights at seven its always 75 day and night in my house and the my females cage's are always open so the can bask when they want to....im very very interested in him are you willing to ship i live in florida check my youtube video's so you can see for yourself i take very good care of my reptiles and house them properly(DoctorPepper4 youtube) hope to hear from you

that sounds fine, how do I ship? Delta Dash is probably the only way, I am in Philadelphia. Let me check the videos tonight, and then the shipping cost.

DoctorPepper4

5 Year Member
gboleslavsky said:
DoctorPepper4 said:

that sounds fine, how do I ship? Delta Dash is probably the only way, I am in Philadelphia. Let me check the videos tonight, and then the shipping cost.

okay just keep me posted i'll be working a double so i wont have time to check i'll have no phone or internet access....also check with someone that knows alot about shipping someone send me an email saying that adult reptiles dont do good when shipped....i dont want to harm him or be the cause of him death...but i hope you check out my video's and know that i take care of every reptile i have.....once again thank you

chitodadon

1,000+ Post Club
You are close to.me in NY also does.anyone know someone.with a enclosure for sale close to.NY I need a permanent one for.my baby by next year

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jungle Jamz