• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Shipping to Europe

Taucher76

5 Year Member
Hello

iam still searching for a shop or anybody else who has the license to ship tegus to Europe/Germany.

Any ideas?

greetings

Mark

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Timo Langerwerf (Agama)?? He's trying to sell everything! And they can ship out of the country. But Bobby probably already told you that.

Good luck!!

Taucher76

5 Year Member
DaveDragon said:
Timo Langerwerf (Agama)?? He's trying to sell everything! And they can ship out of the country. But Bobby probably already told you that.

Good luck!!

No...i dont get contact to timo...he isnt answering....the last thing was...that he told me a germn guy is for 6 weeks at agama?

DaveDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Taucher76 said:
DaveDragon said:

Good luck!!

No...i dont get contact to timo...he isnt answering....the last thing was...that he told me a germn guy is for 6 weeks at agama?
I think he's got a helper, someone has to take care of the reptiles. I've heard he's never been interested in the reptiles, he just want to get the cash from the business and sell it. $500,000 and it's yours!! :mrgreen:

Taucher76

5 Year Member
oh ****...we just get the tegus from the argentinian farm in south america...
they sllep in our summer...and are awake in winter...

my tegus are all from agamaint....but i need MORE !

Beazer

5 Year Member
Contact NERD. Also, you can probably go onto kingsnake.com and try to find the bigger businesses out of florida/east coast that already have cites permits, exporter permits, and all the other jazz that goes along with exportation of animals. They may not specialize in tegus, but you could have your tegus shipped to them from whomever you purchase and then have the receiver export them. Mayb cost a bit more but if they are worth it to you that may be your best bet.

-Jon DeLong

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus