• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sign of tegu Trust?

nhood97

I've got an 8 month old colombian tegu, that ive had for exactly one week now. Ive been handling him daily and started to let him roam a bit in a tegu- proofed room. Yesterday and today I've noticed that he likes to sit on my shoulder or on top of my head. Then earlier, i was letting him roam and he walked over and crawled all the way up to sit on my shoulder, even though he had the freedom to roam. Right now, hes curled up inside my shirt, with me still in it! Warmth isn't an issue, since he's still rather small i moniter his temperature carefully and put him away when hes cold, so is this the start of a strong trust bond?

Also, when i try to pull him out of my shirt he crawls right back in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus