• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sneezing?

nhood97

Does anyone else's tegu seem to sneeze often? My Colombian acts like he's got some sort of seasonal allergy except that's the only symptom. I've got him on eco earth, and it never gets dusty, the dirts always got a good amount of moisture in it. Any ideas? He's done this since I got him around Christmas. Eating like a black hole, very active, and in good health other than that sneezing.

Dubya

1,000+ Post Club
My tegu sneezed a lot when I had straw in with him. Sneezing stopped after I removed it.

nhood97

The eco earth has coconut fibers in it. Any possibility that's causing it? Honestly this has me a little befuzzled. I didn't even know a reptile COULD sneeze till he did it.:) all the other reptiles I've known never did.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214