• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

So its been one month... has he experienced any growth?

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
march 3rd:
altegu1.jpg

April 2nd:

ZEKE

5 Year Member
wow! he hasnt grown at all. but you better watch out or your tape measure will keep shrinking!

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
wow! he hasnt grown at all. but you better watch out or your tape measure will keep shrinking!
I don't mind :D Don't look at the mess on the floor, I was making my first fake rock wall lol.

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Hahahaha I was not expecting that second picture.

Thats still a ton for one month!, maybee its just the way hes sitting but that seems redicules for one month.

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Thanks guys, hes eating about half his weight in food a day lol, but it seems like his poops are tiny lol. When I compared the pics I found out where it was all going :p

crimsonrazac

5 Year Member
Well its been about 20 days sence the last picture. I checked his length today and hes 30 inchs now :) From 14 to 30 inchs in 50 days or so. Seems pretty good.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just checked again and his snout to vent length is only 10 inchs. his tail is twice as long as his body lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus