• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Some of my other animals, my 7 out of 18

Danny

Here are my favorite pair of Peruvians BCC true redtails, South Brazilians and couple small Surinames & Peru... hope you like :)
IMG_1316.jpg

THE MALE
IMG_1322.jpg

THE FEMALE
IMG_1320.jpg

p2.jpg

BREEDING PIC
p6.jpg

SOUTH BRAZILIZNS
IMG_1470.jpg

SBrazilians2.jpg

SOME YOUNGSTERS, SURI'S and PERU
IMAG0701.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

Thanks for looking :)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
i love them! i have been getting more into red tails lately. im thinking of selling my bredli carpet to try to get another red tail. id like to get another male albino.

Danny

Thank you for your comments guys :)
To: FROST, the Colombians are nice but if you want a true redtail it will have to be a Locality Boa "BCC" As far as my caging I use Vision and Animal Plastics on my big ones and tubs with my youngsters.
These guys are pushing 7ft and still growing at 6yrs old :)

frost

1,000+ Post Club
ah those are good cages. i was thinking of looking into a hog island boa. i was reading an article about them in reptile magazine and they look beautiful.

Danny

frost said:
ah those are good cages. i was thinking of looking into a hog island boa. i was reading an article about them in reptile magazine and they look beautiful.

Oh yah they are nice looking, you should go check Rio Bravo Reptiles he has some of the best of the best!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont