• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Spell Check and Punctuation

AvaHal12

The one thing I really like about this site is there are hundreds of members each with different experience levels. Some people are first time owners (like myself) and some people have years of experience. With all these members, there are thousands and thousands of posts from these people sharing problems/experiences and solutions/suggestions. Please use proper grammar and correct spelling to log your experiences onto this site. End each of your thoughts with a period. This will help so much for everyone find the information they need. If my new tegu gets hooked on eating only snails, I will never find your solution if your post contains “snales”. The English language is confusing enough. Please do not complicate it any further for our non-English speaking friends. We truly want to know your story, so please write it so everyone can enjoy. Relax... take your time... we are not going anywhere.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Bumping this up for the new members and any old ones who need reminding.

BillieJeAn

GAH! Thank you for for this thread. I agree 100%. I'm 16, and I HATE when people type so that I can't read. It really doesn't take too long to check what you're writing.
When I see something where people type like they're four I disregard it because I don't feel like unscrambling what the person typing is trying to say.
One of my pet peeves.

Lynda

james.w said:
I have skipped posting in thread where the original post has been difficult to understand do to spelling and punctuation mistakes.
James

I agree, but FYI... your post should have read - "due to spelling and punctuation mistakes" jk:p

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lynda said:
james.w said:
I have skipped posting in thread where the original post has been difficult to understand do to spelling and punctuation mistakes.
James

I agree, but FYI... your post should have read - "due to spelling and punctuation mistakes" jk:p

Haha. You got me.

babyyitslove

My sister in law is 15 and her Facebook statuses send me into a rage!!!

"I'm so fkkn boredd."
"I hadd a qreat Dayy todayy"
"Bttchz aree so lamee! "

What the hell IS this ****?!

Makes me want to slap her a few good times.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214