• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Sprained Leg??!!!

Infidel_03

5 Year Member
So she's coming out to eat the first time since moving into her new home and she jumps from my palm and falls maybe 3 inches into her water dish. Now she is walking with her paw tucked under. She let me squeeze and tug on it and doesn't seem to be in any pain. She is climbing, dropping, and walking around actively with it tucked under. Could it just be a sprain that will work itself out? Don't have $ for a vet visit right this second and she really isn't acting like she's in pain... anyone seen this before?

Attachments

• CIMG2595.JPG
    515 bytes · Views: 17

txrepgirl

5 Year Member
I'm glad to hear that she is doing much better now. Thank you for keeping us posted. I still would keep a eye on her in case. Take care and have a happy and save new years.

rrcoolj

5 Year Member
Thats so wierd the exact same thing happened to my tegu. he fell maybe 5in and he was limping? he couldn't use one of his legs. Slowly tho over a week he gained feeling in his leg.

Infidel_03

5 Year Member
Ya it's like she had no feeling in it. Wierd right? She's getting noticably better every day though...wonder what thats called?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu