• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu commet

jjollie

5 Year Member
I just wanted to say sense I got my tegu I have found out that they really are not hard to take care of. I think the hard part for people is getting the right size of cage. Also my tegu has be come more friendly then my bearded dragon, my tegu will come out as soon as I open the door and crawl up on my arm where the dragon you have to pick up. So what's everyone's thoughts on there tegus.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
I don't have any tegu ownership experiences yet, but everything i've ever heard about them from people who own them has been positive. I certainly think they're really neat lizards.. Prettier than any other type of lizard i can think of, too. I can hardly wait to get my B&W from Bobby in a few months(i put down a deposit on one a couple days ago) :-D

ColdThirst

5 Year Member
Mine wont crawl up my arm, just now got him to where he doesn't attack anything that moves. (a con. of live feeding)

jjollie

5 Year Member
CaseyUndead you will like having a tegu, and Bobby has some good looken tegus. ColdThirst keep tring the tegu will come around it took a while for mine to crawl up on mine arm the bad part is they have sharp nails.... I have been tring to post pics but for some reason I can't get them on this site.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus