• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu doing fantastic

katoeLAZARO

So I have a red tegu :) I havnt seen him in three days out of nowhere he comes out and he is looking huge my mom saw him and was judt like wow she picked him up rubbed his head neck back and the gu got a little scared since I havnt pet him like that afterwards he layed laid in my hand without no fear of following :) after that ate worms and let me rub his cheeks :) and then I got a columbian that had mbd he shaked twitch and dragged a bit of his back legs never seen him stand on them :/ but of a bit intense care I saw the little guy stand on them but still looked kinda weak and doesn't shake or twitch anymore :) just need to tame the little bastard lol but its great super happy just wanted to share. :)

kellen.watkins

Sweet your lucky I'm still unable to handle my 2011 extreme, I don't know what her deal is she hates being taken out of the tank til I get her out, I will let her free roam and she will come over and climb on my lap let me pet her but will bail if I try and pick her up, no signs of aggression no biting tail whipping she just darts, my newer gu has got some wheels on him lol he darts when I walk in the room

katoeLAZARO

Lol that sucks it takes time but that's nice :) that it goes and gets on your lap lol the Colombian is very mean :( just scared tries to bite if I try to grab him but I'm trying to make him healthy so I can start to handle him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu