• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu fear of snakes!!

izzy

Ok so this has happened 2 times now. At first I thought it was just a freak out to me but now I can see that sammi is legit terrified of snakes. I held a snake today and when I went to hold sammi he freaked out and I couldn't even pet him! Mind you this tegu is the sweetest thing ever he's a snuggler and a kisser! PLEASE DO NOT HOLD A SNAKE AND THEN GO NEAR YOUR TEGU YOU'LL GIVE HIM A HEART ATTACK!

Jackie & Hellboy

Could he only smell it on your hands? That's wild, I've seen tegu's eat snakes in a wild video, what breed of snake? I used to own a ball python, sand boas, a retic, and I never got a reaction like this, it may just be an unfamiliar smell and he just freaks from the thought of it being a threat idk I'm just spitballing.

izzy

Yeah he was at home and I was at LLLreptile and I held a hog nose snake and before that about a month ago just a boa. The second I went down to pet him he freaked the hell out. He's terrified of snakes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu