• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu help

hi
my dream reptile since i was 5 was an arg b&w tegu but im 14 now and im not completly sure if im ready because in the space of 3 yrs ive only had a leo and a corn . i would likesome one to tell me if i should get 1 thanks .

KSTAR

5 Year Member
You will actually have to be able to figure out if your ready yourself...can you feed your tegu,make sure its healthy,make sure its clean,make sure you handle and show it attention and build a positive relationship with it and most of all be able to maintain one financially and as far as housing one meaning the space you'll have to provide for it...I've left for vacation where I didn't handle my tegu for about a week or so and I get home and he was 100% the same and awesome...but I handle all my pets everyday and check up on them Aswell and change water and etc...financially they are a bit costly at times...they need food,substrate,light bulbs and light fixtures,hides,vet visits,and terrariums or enclosures you may choose to build yourself or buy made already...I'm pretty sure as long as you know what your getting into and understand the full extent of caring for a argentine black and white since they do get a bit large compared to other tegus then you'll be just fine! Good luck

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu