• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu Lover From Ontario, Canada

Dennis Z

Hi everyone,

I've been in the reptile hobby for over 8 years and currently have a female argentine black and white tegu and two axolotls. I've bred and kept many reptiles and amphibians in the past, some a lot successful than others but had to downsize everything due to time constraints. I always loved tegus and monitors but never purchased one since I did not have the time or space until I sold most of my animals, that's when I got my first tegu for about $420 CAD. I've had her for about two years since she was a month old and as you may have guessed, she's very friendly and tame. I hope learn from everybody on this forum and share my experiences with tegus.

Also a little more about me, I'm a bit of a plant-nut. I grow many different species of carnivorous plants, orchids, and, other tropical plants.

-Dennis Z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu