• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Tegu on a leash

CivicDemon

So i went to go take my tegu out to walk in the grass, and bam he took off and climbed into a bush, took for ever to get him. Finally i took him out again this time with a leash i use for my frilled dragon and he tryed to take off then felt the leash and started trying to bite the leash, then he got it off and took off into the bush again, i grabed him and he opened his mouth at me, i got him inside the house and he calmed back down. How can i be able to take him outside ??

marydd

I use an iguana leash with mine. Before I took her out side I let her walk around the house with it on her. When leaving her out side for a period of time I purchased a outdoor cat tent. Works great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont