• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu proofing room

anelk002

5 Year Member
So I want to tegu proof my room so I can let my little guy wander around. What are some things I should do to accomplish this? Like I know for one I don't want him under my bed how would I make sure it can't get under?? Any suggestions?

Lynda

Why not just let him go under your bed? It's like a big cave:D. As long as there are no small escape routs under there...

anelk002

5 Year Member
Bc if he doesn't want to come out I don't want to have to move my bed to get him lol. He's still not extremely tame yet

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Why not try it in your bathroom? Bathtubs are good places to start, make sure the entire bathroom is tegu proof though. Guru launched himself off my knee out of the tub onto the floor once.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont