• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

tegu rehoming

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
This breaks my heart to no end but due to an overload in my life I need to cut something out...I'm looking for a promotion at work and working 40-50 hours a week it beginning to drain me. I've been slipping and my tegus are feeling it. I live in upstate new york near buffalo and I can't ship..I'm getting my license soon so I will drive them if I have to but I need my Gu's to go somewhere where they will get what they need.

Boths tegus are male:

I have a 3 yr old argentine b&w tegu who's around 3.5ft..he has no front toes from the reptile store I bought him at.

I have a 1 yr old argentine b&w tegu who is around 2.5-3ft

I would give the cage with them but my gf has an extreme giant tegu with them as well.

I'm also rehoming a redtail boa I'm not 100% sure on the sex, and a female normal ball python. Feel free to pm me with any questions are picture requests.

Bobby1220

Hey, i live in southern MA and im looking for another Gu. My red is about a year old 26 inches and sweet as can be...
id love to help you out , can i see the pics of the year old?

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Not 100% sure but I think if you PM them they get an e-mail letting them know.. It might help to get a faster response for you guys.

For some reason I get e-mails if I get a PM maybe it's just my settings.

White_Lotus

5 Year Member
random765.jpg

If you are driving up here to get him then there would be no charge at all, if i'm driving down to you then i'll figure somethin out since my truck doesn't run on love.

Those are the 2 its been a few months since that shot was taken but i tell you he's grown quite a bit. He is food aggressive so sometime spent getting him to eat outside of his cage is necessary. I'm not looking to gain much for these guys besides a home, gas money would be widely appreciated if i'm driving these guys to you.

nicklotz

man im really intrested, i work 7 days a week and im barley on here. but i hope i can figure some sorta encloser out, and if i have a day off id try to make the trip.

or maybe i can give you some money for gas, if we can settle a price know what i mean? i currently have 2 tegus, one black and white and red, theyll be getting a good home.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fanderson9214