• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thank you Bobby

So I've had Baragon for about 6 weeks, and I've only made a little progress with letting Baragon not be spooked by me. So I read the Varnyard taming guide on Tegus. I didn't have a large area to let him run around in so I put him in my largest kritter keeper and set him on the desk next to the computer while I was doing what I normally did (I put newspaper at the bottom by the way). So at first he was at the farthest end of the cage scratching at the plastic, after an hour he cautiously walked over to my side and was checking me out, then he calmly walked about and went under one of the newspaper layers. When I went to put him back in his habitat he was fine with me holding him, put my hand to the ground and he slowly walked of my hand. He then went under the bridge, but came back out, I was surprised needless to say along with the fact that he didn't do "tall standing" as much. Thanks Bobby, now taming my Tegu will be easy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont