• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

The Luckiest Tegus on the PLANET!

TEGUASAUROUS

5 Year Member
This is my kids new enclosure, like i said they are the luckiest Tegu's around.

Attachments

• IMG_01872.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 8
  • IMG_01882.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 3
  • IMG_01922.jpg
    515 bytes · Views: 4

nemo66

5 Year Member
amazing set up. you should consider doing a walk through of the plans. i would really love to know more about how its set up

TEGUASAUROUS

5 Year Member
Thanks for all those kind comments, I worked very hard on this enclosure for my kids . I absolutely love these Tegu's more than I ever thought possible and want the best for myself and them. Im crazy about doing things that work in my life and so far this enclosure is working well. I really did'nt do much research about Tegu's before I seen a clip of them that a friend of mine showed me that owns a local reptile shop here in town. I instantly knew I had to have one, so I ordered two of them. The first enclosure I built was out of a showcase and was about 2' deep by 6' long and 3' high. I knew it would'nt last long at the rate that they were growing so I asked my soon to be father-in-law if i could build the new enclosure in his home, so I did. I had more trouble figuring out how to upload pics on here than anything, Im not real computer savy! I will get in down and I will post play by play pics if your all interested. Im all about HAPPY and HEALTHY people and reptiles! I just realized that I can reply to each of you at a time, so I will do so. Any assistance to navigate around this site would be greatly appreciated! Im eager to share with all my creations! I planned on posting a video or two on you tube soon as i figure that out as well. Thanks again and LOVE and LIGHT to all!!!

rmzsuzuki89

TEGUASAUROUS said:
Thanks for all those kind comments, I worked very hard on this enclosure for my kids . I absolutely love these Tegu's more than I ever thought possible and want the best for myself and them. Im crazy about doing things that work in my life and so far this enclosure is working well. I really did'nt do much research about Tegu's before I seen a clip of them that a friend of mine showed me that owns a local reptile shop here in town. I instantly knew I had to have one, so I ordered two of them. The first enclosure I built was out of a showcase and was about 2' deep by 6' long and 3' high. I knew it would'nt last long at the rate that they were growing so I asked my soon to be father-in-law if i could build the new enclosure in his home, so I did. I had more trouble figuring out how to upload pics on here than anything, Im not real computer savy! I will get in down and I will post play by play pics if your all interested. Im all about HAPPY and HEALTHY people and reptiles! I just realized that I can reply to each of you at a time, so I will do so. Any assistance to navigate around this site would be greatly appreciated! Im eager to share with all my creations! I planned on posting a video or two on you tube soon as i figure that out as well. Thanks again and LOVE and LIGHT to all!!!

I hear you on that haha.

I'm interested.

ashesc212

5 Year Member
Wow!!! That looks great! You should start selling them. That looks way better then most of the retail ones online!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu