• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Thinking of getting a red

billb10022

I recently found this forum and am very impressed with all the good info I have found. My 16 month old black and white has finally outgrown his small enclosure 36x18x18 seeing he is close to 2.5 ft now and I have moved up to a larger enclosure (72x36x18). I was thinking of getting a red to occupy the smaller enclosure for about 6 months or so from Varnyard when they are available again since the consensus on this forum says he is reputable. Anything different care wise and temperament wise I should be aware of?

G

i dont have any experience with reds or anything but i've heard they tend to be more shy.

Mr Critter

5 Year Member
I have an extrem giant ,black & white, a red & a blue the only difference is their color & each has there own personality, they are all tame ,It all depends on the animal.some tegu,s (any color)are tame & some (any color)will rip your hand off .As the care its the same.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rikkil8292