• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

timors

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Very cool I know a guy with a pair for a really good deal. How big do they get. He goes by Cafuntime. I have really been interested in them. I love your set up. You have the touch for setting up nice ones. I wish I had the touch. Man all your stuff is really nice. You need to help me design a Black Throat cage Please, Please.

dicy

5 Year Member
timors usualy stay around 70centimeter and i wish i could help whit ur blackthroath cage but i dont know allot about them so all i can say is try to find people that do and talk to them and how they do things and ad more natural looking things to the viv like big logs found in the park ore forest sum fake plants and just try out difrent positions till u and ur monitors like it :D

erk

5 Year Member
Dicy,

Do you like your Timors or your Ackies more? Do they both lay year-round? Thanks.

dicy

5 Year Member
to be honest i like my timors more maby cuz they where my first monitors? thetimors skiped a year do to the fackt i placed them in a difrent viv my ackys layd only last year but they r only 3 years now i used to have more ackys and timors but i downsized my collecktion a while ago keeping only my favourite indeviduals but if u want to buy a monitor that is handable i sugest an acky if u just wanna watch and enjoy go for the timor the r more shy but not less interesting than others i gues its all personal preferance

playlboi

5 Year Member
i was plannin on getting a timor, but i heard they were very shy. so handling them is out of the question. you say ackies are more handable than the timors? how big do ackies get and what is their minimum enclosure size? it'd be sweet to get an ackie.

Harveysherps

5 Year Member
Arnie Thompson AKA Cafuntime has a pair of breeder Timors for $275. Is that a good deal. They look good and are in good shape. He sent me some really good pics and they really look good. They are just smaller than I thought they were. What do you guys think.

dicy

5 Year Member
ackys usualy stay around 2ft (60 centimetes) minimum cage size for an addult pair is 4x2x2 but bigger is way better also cover the walls(side and back) whit corck ore fake rocks so they can climb on it

dicy

5 Year Member
litle upate 3 hatchys crawled out of the eg yesterday :D
post-335-1210803607.jpg

post-335-1210803625.jpg

post-335-1210803637.jpg

Beazer

5 Year Member
Congrats! Timors are freakin awesome lizards. Pretty cool to see cb. Way awesome man. How long did it take for them to hatch after being laid? And cowher lol, i just saw that clip and its freakin hilarious.

-Jon DeLong

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Congrats! It's great to see some cb timors, you should be very proud. are you going to sell them or keep them?

dicy

5 Year Member
iam going to keep them for a while to see whut they turn out to male/fem and see from there but i definetly keep 1 i like most :D

dicy

5 Year Member
ZEKE said:
congrats!! when do you think the rest will be hatching? keep us updated :)
non whil hatch from this clutch since lost a few egs do to the same problem as the cornsnake egs since they where in my old incubator to but placed them in a good friends incuator so iam realy thankfull he helped me out

dicy

5 Year Member
litle update on the lil demons
DSC04155.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04157.jpg

DSC04158.jpg

DSC04159.jpg

DSC04160.jpg

the viv has 3 branches 1 holow log a waterdish and papper on the ground as substrate do to open belly button they stay on papper till the bellys r fully closed they eat small crix at the moment (havnt seen it but they disapear )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980