• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Toothless has arrived!

Brittneym

Finally got around to measuring him! As of 1/21/13 he is officially 21" long! I honestly believe he has grown since ive had too! So im thinking he was right at 20" when he arrived :] My little man is getting a nice plump tummy too!

Brittneym

Thought I would try somthing different and picked up Toothless some chicken livers. He basically completely bi-passed his favorite ground turkey just to get to the little bite sized chunks. His belly is SO round! Unfortunately my phone was KIA but i should be receiving a new one within a few days! Will get update pictures every other week for everyone :]

As soon as he finished eating his eyes started to droop and he slowly pulled himself over to his basking rock but passed out before he could even climb on top of it haha Poor little guy!

Brittneym

Toothless just completed his 2nd full shed a couple days ago. That's two sheds in about 2 weeks haha he hasnt gained any length but he is certainly more round at the base of his tail, his tummy, and his little jowels look bigger too :3 He has become alot more comfortable with me as well. Instead of picking him up I thought id see what he would do if i just placed my arm extended into the enclosure. He had been digging like crazy and looked like he wanted to come out so i thought it was as good a time as any. So i put my arm in palm up, he looked at it aprehensively, licked it, realized who i was and quickly climbed up my arm and onto my shoulder. he craweled behind my neck so he looked like one of those old fashioned fur stoles. (I beleive thats what they are called) He sat there nice and content as i walked to my bed and laid down with him. He wandered off my shoulders and began to burrow through my blankets. My cats watched in awe at the little guy tearing through my bed. They pretty much had no idea what to do with themselves. Toothless paid them absolutely no mind even when one came up to sniff him nose to nose, he kept on his blanket burrowing mission. He knows hes the new king of this castle :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980