• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Two New Videos of Juancho! =D

gebris353

5 Year Member
As I promised, here are both videos I've just made before getting busy at college. :(

In the first one I just tried to put some videos I liked all together and this is what came out: Juancho Making his Bed
"This time I tried to record Juancho, my red tegu or tupinambis rufescens, from closer. Look how she stretches and relaxes alter finding the sun. I was lucky and got her yawning. She also climbs the stairs, and makes her bed by herself."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjGljKo-QXQ

And the second one: Juancho and his Great Escape
"In this one I wanted to show you how Juancho, my red tegu or tupinambis rufescens, and Diana, my dog, get along, despite both are some jealous hehe. They love to be petted. You'll also see how smart can Juancho be, by opening the door."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ-UecoqyXY#GU5U2spHI_4

Hope you like them, I managed to get some better quality on them. :-D

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
muuahaahaha I already got a sneak peak at them about 6 hours ago!!! I was on your youtube account and they were up!! Love the vids....you are doing an excellent job at showing how awesome our lizards are to the world!!! Keep it up man.

gebris353

5 Year Member
Thanks man! That's what it's all about, Juancho is part of the family just like a dog, and that's the way I like people to think about reptiles, they are animals too, not little monters. ;)

Somehow everybody was watching at them and posting comments while I was getting a "Video not available" message! Grrrr! That's why I didn't post it before. :p

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Juancho is so amazing! you can tell, that you 2 have this amazing bond. its so cute!

gebris353

5 Year Member
I appreciate it a lot coming from you guys, thanks, really. And Lexi you better do more videos now that I know who you are in youtube, haha! :woot

Btw, before dinner, my two sisters and I were having fun!

2002880611807825044_rs.jpg

Notes: Sorry for not shaving and no, my dog is not high rofl! :grno

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus