• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update after a long hiatus

Aba Zappa

Well, it's been quite some time since i've been on here. It has been a pretty eventful past few months my truck got totaled, had that dumb hurricane, got retired from the USMC finally, and some other stuff had popped up. I finally am not so busy so i can finally do an update post ( though not much has changed).
Anyway time for the goods

Terrance is doing well
DSC_0006_zps0df0285d.jpg

He's lazy as ever
DSC_00855_zpse2dd93f4.jpg

I mean lazy
DSC_0059_zps10827057.jpg

Got a red eyed croc skink recently
DSC_0081_zpsd06a70cb.jpg

I named him ormr
ormr2_zpsf0d74f1f.jpg

He's an awesome lizard for anyone looking for a unique pretty easy small reptile
DSC_0089_zpsd4d3aedd.jpg

I did a large drainage layer of "river" rock with a hidden pump to make a natural filter a waterfall/filter is in the works to keep things extra clean.
ormr_zps3b5ce2a5.jpg

I used live plants in the soil and water to keep things humid and added some neon tetra's to the water part for style.

Anyway hope all are doing well i'll do an update on my caiman in the other lizard thread once i have time and new photos Odysseus is doing well though despite some attitude issues. Now terrance seems to be in hibernation so that lightens my reptile work load for a little bit. Oh yea i got a dog now that i'm out of the military so that takes up a good chunk of time lol.

Aba Zappa

Thanks you, umm actually no idea who the breeder is i found this guy at a nearby pet shop and just grabbed him up cause he looked to be in very nice shape. I know he's captive breed cause well i doubt anyone could wild catch and sell a baby tegu in NJ very easily. Sadly i can't even remember what pet shop it was to ask cause it was just one of those days roaming around my state looking for cool reptile and i found one. If i ever do find out ( unlikely) i'll let ya know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu