• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update: Monster the Columbian

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
So I haven't been on here in a while, so as to not be a stranger I'm sharing some updated pics of my lil Gu. Have a look and i hope you enjoy :)

I call this one "Up close & personal" lol
IMG_0103.jpg

Here's "Looking slick"
IMG_0107.jpg

And this one I call "In a previous life I was a Pitty" Hahahha
IMG_0117.jpg

AWD247

5 Year Member
WoW that 1st pics is great, looks like hes almost smiling for the picture, kinda has a lil smirk

DaRealJoker

5 Year Member
Well I've had Monster for nearly a year or a bit more, and as for length, I believe I measured 10 inches from nose to vent, but that was a while ago. I can't remember what it was. I did post all his/her specs in a previous update a couple months ago maybe. But to guesstimate, I'd say 12 inches now, nose to vent of course LOL Thanks for the compliments. I'll be sure to let Monster know y'all like LOL Hmm an ill smirk? I'd say that just about nails it. Hahaha. Anyone that knows Monster will tell ya he/she ain't very friendly. It gets startled easily and I don't let people near him/her too much as to not disturb it and allow for a stress free environment. I am working on plans for a third new, big and permanat home for Monster. Currently his/her home is 6 feet by 2 1/2 feet and about 3 feet high. I plan on adding another 6 by 2 1/2 feet of floor space.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu