• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Update on Tofu!

Tofu

So it has been 2 weeks since we got Tofu and she has since been fattening up and becoming more active. She is an eating machine now and is getting more and more acclimated and used to our scent. She still does not like to be held/picked up much, does anyone have any suggestions on how to get her used to it?

Here are some pictures of her in all her basking glory!

Attachments

• IMAG1075.jpg
    IMAG1075.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMAG1057.jpg
    IMAG1057.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8

bfb345

beautiful little gu put a pillow case or a shirt of yours in her cage and hide that way she will become firmiliarized with your scent and safety and warmth make sure to cover it in your scent and replace it every week or so with a new smelly one lol

Tofu

Jondancer, "she" is supposedly 1.5 years old. She is only 2 feet long but I am not sure if size is a good indicator of age or not..the jowls do seem to be getting bigger, but it could be that they're just filling out. Do you think "she" is actually a "he"?

Bubblz and bfb I have been using scent but I guess it definitely just takes a bit more time and just more handling.

Thanks for the compliments. "she" is such a cutie =)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purplewombat