• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Va Beach Argentine B&W

drearydragon

My tegu was recently moved to an outdoor enclosure (with heat lamp run outside) and has not wanted any food since the move. I can't bring her back in and hardly have time for her with the baby. Hoping someone would like to take her. Thanks.

drearydragon

I'm not really asking anything for her just a good home. I wanted to ask on here to ensure that someone who knew a bit about tegus could care for her rather than posting on Craigslist or something. She has a fairly large enclosure that can go with her as well. I am a single mother, unemployed, so if you want to give anything for her you can but that is entirely up to you I will gladly just give her to a good home.

frost

1,000+ Post Club
well i would like the cage but im not sure where you live. i live in essexville MI. if you ship. but i would gladly take her. but if you would like a rehoming fee that would be ok. i can trade you one of my less work reptiles if you were interested too.=] i love tegus so i can defiantly give her a good home.

Jwcorn126

I live a bit south of richmond and currently have one juvy tegu, not big enough to sex yet though as far as I know. I would be extremely interested in taking a look at him/her and maybe giving it a great forever home :) Do you have any pictures?

drearydragon

Jwcorn126 said:
I live a bit south of richmond and currently have one juvy tegu, not big enough to sex yet though as far as I know. I would be extremely interested in taking a look at him/her and maybe giving it a great forever home :) Do you have any pictures?

It is a female. These are from when I first got her so she is a bit bigger now.

59857_1278111971398_1787990621_556833_2226531_n.jpg

62013_1278107051275_1787990621_556825_1836498_n.jpg
[/code]

naturboy87

drearydragon said:
My tegu was recently moved to an outdoor enclosure (with heat lamp run outside) and has not wanted any food since the move. I can't bring her back in and hardly have time for her with the baby. Hoping someone would like to take her. Thanks.

hi i have a boy and girl tegu that r bolth very frendly and like other lizerds i could adopt her if u like have a large out door encloushur and the tegus free rome my house . and lots of good food . if your girl has ben in side all this time and u just put her out side she has probly gon in to hibronation thats what tegus go in the winter they just sleep for a long time 90 to 110 days. my girl is sleeping and i might see her once every 2 weeks on a sunny day just to drink .
Scott M

Jwcorn126

I'm very interested in taking your tegu home. I see you are getting quite a bit of interest now. So if you'd like me to come pick her up whenever is good for you just let me know. I'd love to have another to keep mine company. Whoever you decide to let take her, I wish her a happy home. And best of luck to you and your baby! I sent you a private message also, but just figured I'd check in here too in case you missed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu