• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

WANTED ARGENTINE BLACK AND WHITE TEGU HATCHLING UK

B4L4M0RY

[size=large]I live in the uk and cannot get hold of a tegu hatchling anywhere i was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders in the uk or if anyone has hatchlings for sale now or in the near future.

1.2 Boa constrictor
1.1 Albino burmese python
1.1 Albino ball python
1.1 Brazilian rainbow boa
0.1 Savannah monitor[/size]

got10

B4L4M0RY said:
[size=large]I live in the uk and cannot get hold of a tegu hatchling anywhere i was wondering if anyone knows of any breeders in the uk or if anyone has hatchlings for sale now or in the near future.

1.2 Boa constrictor
1.1 Albino burmese python
1.1 Albino ball python
1.1 Brazilian rainbow boa
0.1 Savannah monitor[/size]

[/quote
I think you may have a better chance of finding a breeder in Europe than over here in the states. I would look into Germany first ,to be cost effective.Have you contacted a zoo or institution that may have bred some and need the extra babies sold off?
Its worth a shot . Good luck to you and hopefully you will find your dream lizard.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu