• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted Cage

booyea797

Hey guys in need of a cage I cant build one at the moment Im located outside of chicago willing to travel and pay good money lmk if you can help me out

Joshjack90

booyea797 said:
Hey guys in need of a cage I cant build one at the moment Im located outside of chicago willing to travel and pay good money lmk if you can help me out

Hi, Im in the Cincinnati Area, not really far, but quite a ways. I make custome cages to specs and sell them. If you would be interested we could talk about me making you a cage then you picking it up? Let me know via email im not on here very often. this is my first time in a few months haha.

[email protected]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus