• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Wanted Male B/W Argentina Tegu

GraphixInc

5 Year Member
Hello me and my wife are still on the lookout for a Male B/W Tegu we live in TN and have been wanting another Tegu for a while now and seeing how my Birthday is this month I am hoping that this will be the month as I said we do live in TN and will pay for the shipping or drive to pick him up if its in reason but gas is expensive now day so more then 6 hrs might be to far lol just depends on the Tegu thanks for your time in reading this.

TE GU-RU

5 Year Member
hello sir, i have an argentine B&W Tegu that i need to get rid of, hes around 2 1/2 feet long and doesnt have a temper, hes a little shy on handeling but he just needs to be worked with. im guessing hes about a year old or so and ive had him for about 6 months.

Im looking to find a good home for him with a big enough cage for him to enjoy. i had plans for him but due to financial issues i am going to have to give him up.

I live in massachusetts and i cannot ship him( dont trust it) but if you are willing to come to mass he is yours for free, ill include a light set and some hides and such.

please let me know if you are interested
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e --> (Title it Tegu)

lilgonz

Hello GraphixInc

You have one of the best breeders running this site, you can pick up one of Bobby's Gu's at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.varnyard-herps-inc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.varnyard-herps-inc.com</a><!-- w -->

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erectus