• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

Went on a walk today

Lexi

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Well today i wanted to go to the lake that is about a 3 min car ride from my house.. Its a great hiking play.. And their's lots of wildlife..
So i have a few pics i would like to share....
I couldnt get any pics of the water snakes i saw.. But i have some pics of me :-D before i left. hehe

DSC01369.jpg

DSC02626.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02635.jpg

DSC02636.jpg

DSC02637.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02641.jpg

DSC02639.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

DSC02647-1.jpg

DSC02646.jpg

PuffDragon

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Those are some real good looking Red Spotted newts. Looks like a male and female too. I use to keep them.

CaseyUndead

5 Year Member
WOW.. You're really pretty.... And i like your ears. What size are they, like 1" or something? I've got mine at 9/16".

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
CaseyUndead said:
WOW.. You're really pretty.... And i like your ears. What size are they, like 1" or something? I've got mine at 9/16".

We all know she is drop-dead gorgeous, but what about ears? O.O

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi, they look awesome, very nice pics!!

And Brooks, looks like she has ears to me!! :p

DZLife

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
OOOOH, I think that was a reference to the size that her earings have stretched the openings to.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
DZLife said:
OOOOH, I think that was a reference to the size that her earings have stretched the openings to.

Well I don't see anything wrong with that, we all can't be like you Brooks.... :p

ZEKE

5 Year Member
awesome lexi!!! what exactly is in the 9th pic? i dont see anything accept a white glob in the water.

Der-Boa-Lieber

5 Year Member
Very nice indeed. to bad here in Wichita there is nothing but a huge river which has nothing living in it because people don't respect nature and its really poluted :( . love the newts and yes, your are a very pretty gal.

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Lexi said:
ZEKE said:
awesome lexi!!! what exactly is in the 9th pic? i dont see anything accept a white glob in the water.

Zeke they are frog eggs

I knew that, I wish I could find the time to go out and get some pics too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu