• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

what did they do to this tortoise?

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
If they are giving it away for free, why not go pick it up and take it to the vet to be euthanized.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
i live 2 miles from anaheim. i'm gonna try and do something about this!!

just sent them a message. hopefully they reply.

james.w

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
BOOZER said:
i live 2 miles from anaheim. i'm gonna try and do something about this!!

just sent them a message. hopefully they reply.

I would say be as nice as possible, just go pick it up and contact a vet ASAP.

laurarfl

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Do you think it is real or a prank? I can't even imagine a turtle surviving like that. It's so deformed we can't even identify it. :O

turtlepunk

can only HOPE its not real but some people (if not most) are sick bastards. =(
Boozer keep us updated. If I had a car I would have loved to pick it up myself to take it to the vet.

BOOZER

5 Year Member
turtlepunk said:
can only HOPE its not real but some people (if not most) are sick bastards. =(
Boozer keep us updated. If I had a car I would have loved to pick it up myself to take it to the vet.

nothing! i've gotten no reply at all and it is now monday 6:30pm. hopefully something,anything positive happened. cause thats gotta be the worst live case i.ve seen!! gonna try once more today.

Rhetoric

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Thats horrible. I didn't even want to click it when this thread was posted, after all the responses I gave in... It's making me sick to my stomach. :-(

how does this even happen?

got10

you should not have flagged the post.
now it will be damned impossible to track down the turtle. Flagging is to be used sparingly . But I can understand why you did it.

turtlepunk

the ad is still up. I only flagged it because i emailed the OP telling them that the turtle needs to go to a vet to be euthanized AND so that some idiot doesn't actually take it home as a pet (and let the poor turtle suffer longer) =(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilovecaimantegus1980