• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What is your tegus favorite food?

VARNYARD

Former Admin
1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
What is your tegus favorite food?

Without a doubt, I would need to say rodents, or chicks. What about yours?

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Reptile eggs. I throw an infert in there every now and then, and i always see the best response.

Azaleah

5 Year Member
Mike said:
Reptile eggs. I throw an infert in there every now and then, and i always see the best response.

REALLY good idea. I should start giving him my leopard gecko eggs :).

angelrose

5 Year Member
angelrose loves eggs and will eat all the 'stuff' inside the rodent and sometimes the head :p .

guin and lance love the whole rodent :p .

oh and lance also loves a good bowl of egg and ground turkey mixed together.

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Azaleah said:
Mike said:

REALLY good idea. I should start giving him my leopard gecko eggs :).

I'm sure he would love that. Mine seem to go crazy for other reptiles in general, actually. I once had a pair of argentines out, and they caught a big fence lizard and ripped it to shreds. Anything scented like another reptile they attack.

Mvskokee

5 Year Member
sadly one of muy agamas got out and i didnt know i let the gu out and she ripped the little guys foot off before i could get there

Kazzy

5 Year Member
Rodents, definitely. Xander will eat ANYTHING though. Aidan is picky. They love them some baby hamsters. lol

Mike

1,000+ Post Club
5 Year Member
Mvskokee said:
sadly one of muy agamas got out and i didnt know i let the gu out and she ripped the little guys foot off before i could get there

Oh, sorry to hear that. Yeah, they are pretty enthusiastic about their food.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu