• Hello guest! Are you a Tegu enthusiast? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Tegu enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your Tegu and enclosure and have a great time with other Tegu fans. Sign up today! If you have any questions, problems, or other concerns email [email protected]!

What's the deal with the 2011/2012 reds?

rwalt

I only ask cuz I'm interested in getting another red but I haven't been on for a bit and am reading about some issues about people recieving the reds. So if anyone can shed some current news about the situation would be much appreciated thank you

Ps I have emailed bobby and am currently waiting for a response I know he is a busy man

Scott Hogge

RE: What's the deal with the 2011/2012 reds? -Anyone's HC Red already hatched?

I have a deposit down on a red male thats scheduled to hatch Jul 16 (in 6 days), and a female extreme that already hatched a couple weeks ago.

I'd like to get them both the same age though, so if anyone's male high contrast red was in an earlier batch and has already hatched.... I know everyone's excited to get their's asap, but if you would be kind enough to switch with me and wait a couple more weeks so I can get mine together, I'll cover the other half of your tegu payment.

Hope somebody is interested. Thanks in advance if you are!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mightytegu